- It only takes four simple steps to order food online:
Locate yourself: Enter your postcode to access our selection of restaurants.
Choose your food: You crave it, we have it! Browse through hundreds of appetizing menus or use filters if you already know what you feel like having.
Submit your food order: Provide your delivery and contact details and choose your payment method.
Payment and Delivery: Make your payment and enjoy the food that will be delivered to you shortly.
Got the information you needed? Start ordering the most delicious online meals here!
How can I use a What to Eat voucher/promotional code?
- To redeem your voucher/promotional code, add all the items to the cart first. Once you are done, click on "Proceed to Checkout". Upon reviewing your order, type the code into the voucher code box and click on "Redeem". If your code is valid, it will be reflected in the cart. Only one voucher is applicable per food delivery order made with online payments or cash on delivery.
If your code does not work, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Are there any promotion or discounts available at What to Eat now?
- Yes, What to Eat constantly offers different promotions and discounts for our restaurants. The latest promotion is displayed on the main page. You will not have to key in any coupon to benefit from the promotions.
For vouchers, stay tuned by following our Facebook page.
What type of cuisine do you deliver?
- Currently, we deliver from over 20 types of cuisines and we will continue to expand our cuisine types to cater to our growing number of hungry customers.
Where is the food prepared?
- Your food is prepared by the restaurant you place your order with. We provide a delivery service and assist you should any issues arise.
How long will the delivery take?
- Estimated time is stated when you place your order. Once your order is confirmed, we will send you an email and/or SMS to inform you of the expected delivery time.
Are there any additional charges besides the food total?
- The total bill includes food charges, 7% GST and delivery fee.
What is your delivery fee?
- Delivery fee is 2.99 SGD.
Is there any minimum order required?
- 30.00 SGD worth of food (excluding restaurant service charge, GST & Delivery Fee).
Can I combine orders from a list of restaurants?
- This feature will be available soon. Currently you can only do so by making separate orders. Each order must be made and paid separately with delivery fee charged respectively.
Can I preorder?
- Yes. You can place an order up to 14 days in advance.
Can I customize my order or order items not on the menu?
- No. Unfortunately you are not able to customize your order. However, you can add special wishes in the comment box when you check out. The restaurants will try their best effort to accommodate.
What is the payment mode?
- We accept Cash, Credit/Debit card payment, PayPal and NETS payment.
Is your site secure? How can I be sure?
- Our website is secure and uses the latest technology to encrypt your information. Our team will make sure every order goes out to the restaurant correctly.
How do I know if my order got through?
- You will receive a confirmation email stating the orders you have selected. We will also send you a SMS to keep you updated once the restaurant has confirmed your order.
What if I did not receive an order confirmation email or SMS?
- On rare occasions, there may be a problem with the system and you do not receive your confirmation email informing you that your order has been received. To be sure, it is best to contact us so that we can check and confirm your order.
What if I'm not at home when the delivery arrives? Will they re-deliver?
- Unfortunately, redelivery is not possible. You need to ensure someone is around when delivery arrives.
I did not receive what I ordered. Why did this happen?
- There may be times when a mistake has been made and items from your order are missing when the delivery is made. When your food arrives, kindly go through your delivery with the driver to confirm the correct items have been delivered. If something is missing, you can contact us and will help you check with respective restaurant to resolve the problem.
Can I cancel my order?
- Cancellation policy depends on the restaurant you place your order with. You must notify us immediately if you decide to cancel your food order, and we will help you check if you can cancel your orders. Once the restaurant starts preparing the food, we will not be able to cancel your order.
When you contact us, kindly quote your online order number.
Can I modify my order?
- Generally, because each restaurant meal is individually prepared for you when you place an order, orders cannot be modified, altered or change in any way, once they are placed and confirmed. However, if you absolutely need to modify your order, kindly contact us and we will help to check with respective restaurant.
The food I ordered is unacceptable. What can I do?
- If you're unhappy with the quality of the food, get in touch
How can I get a refund?
- Refund will be given if a restaurant cannot fulfil your order, or the product is not available for any reason. In such circumstances, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 7 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the goods or services, as applicable.
HOW IT WORKS?
What is Whattoeat.com.sg?
- What to Eat provides customers an online food ordering platform with a large variety of cuisines from different restaurants with an easy and secure way to order from the best takeaways in their area.
What are your operating hours?
- Our delivery operation hours are 11.00 am - 11.00 pm daily. Take note different restaurants may have different operating hour.
How do I provide feedback?
- You can contact our customer service hotline at +65 6396 6366 or you send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to be a member to use this service?
- Anyone can use our service. However, you will automatically create a free account when you order food. Your previous orders will be captured in our system, and you will be able to retrieve your previous orders as well as your delivery address.
How do I sign up for an account?
- Click on the sign up or login tab which is located on the top right hand side of the home page. Fill in your personal details as requested. You should receive a confirmation email and your registration is complete once you have activated your account.
Is there a membership fee when I sign up?
I don’t remember my password.
- If you have an existing account with us, click on ‘Log In / Sign Up’ at the top right corner and then click on ‘Forgot Password?’. Fill up your email address and a password recovery link will be send to your email.
What are the benefits of being a member of What to Eat?
- Latest promotions and vouchers will be made known to you first hand via email.
- You will be able to retrieve your previous orders.
- Your last updated information, inclusive of your delivery address and contact number, will be saved and you do not need to go through the hassle of entering all your information again.